- Enterprise Applications
- Personalization New
- Customer Relationship Management New
- Business Intelligence New
- Marketing Automation New
- Omnichannel Planning
- Application Performance
- Digital Automation New
- Cloud Solutions
Hi. Here’s a series that is definitely worth your time to check out…
Read on to learn about how Martech Enablement is the key to taking your organization to the next level.
The Martech Enablement Series Part 1-9
- The desire to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace through martech along with a fear in delaying martech adoption.
- Upper management requiring quantification of marketing spend or ROMI (return on marketing investment) which is driven by the shift of marketing technology budget from IT to the marketing organization’s budget.
- Increased customer expectation regarding a sophisticated digital interaction with your brand.
With the complexity and interplay of technology in marketing today, marketers are looking for a practical way to take advantage of martech. In response, we developed a process called Martech Enablement to help you see more value and increase ROMI within your organization.
Martech Enablement is the process of getting the right information at the right time into the hands of marketers so they can effectively engage their customers to build brand, market products and services, and assist the sales organization. Ultimately it’s bringing marketing and technology together to create the team, define the strategy, identify, implement and integrate the tools, and execute the processes that enable an organization to engage most effectively with their customer.
Peter Ladka, GeekHive’s President and CEO wrote “The Martech Enablement Series – A Nine Part Practical Guide to Martech Enablement” on Martech Today to share with marketers an approach to a successful enablement of martech within their organization.
You can find the entire series here.
Now, more than any time before, technology is front and center in running a successful marketing organization. This series will lay out the ideas behind Martech Enablement, provide a roadmap for implementation of Martech Enablement, and get marketers to a place where they are armed to succeed in the area of Martech Enablement.
After you’ve checked out the series, let’s connect to discuss how we can support your organization to get more value out of your marketing technology investments.