Why should you join the GeekHive team?
As a long-standing, Sitecore Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on our capability to tackle difficult and unorthodox Sitecore builds and give our developers an opportunity to work on projects that push them to grow. Recent successful implementations by the GeekHive team include exposure to the full range of Sitecore’s extensibility points like custom commands, agents, processors, and SPEAK dialogs, as well as complex search implementations, third party integrations, and SPAs using frameworks like AngularJS and React.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
The ideal candidate has prior experience developing web applications with the Sitecore CMS platform and strong technical hands on knowledge of Sitecore including best practices and features. We have opportunities for both on-site and remote work for the right candidate.
Our long-standing team is made up of people from all walks of life, in many states around the U.S., each with a genuine willingness to support one another and a drive to grow and advance ourselves. When you join our team, our hope is you will stay and craft a career you are proud of at GeekHive.
What we’re looking for from you:
Successful candidates will possess:
- 2+ years of experience with Sitecore
- 5+ years of experience with .Net and C# development
- Experience with other CMS is a plus
- Solid understanding of web development, information architecture, CMS and integrated technologies
- Full-Stack developers are always welcome
Successful employees will be:
- Team leaders willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project, and GeekHive
- Always willing and able to jump in and complete basic development tasks alongside their team if and when the need arises
- Curious – problem-solving isn’t a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
- Personal ethics combined with career-oriented professional ambitions are must-have attributes
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
To learn more about the work that we do, work that you could be a part of, check out some of our case studies:
- Comcast – Partnering with Huge Inc. as their technical implementation team, we rebuilt Comcast’s intranet, from scratch on the Sitecore platform, delivering a solution that is used by over 100k employees daily.
- Shire – Alongside our creative agency partner RFI Studios, we built a solution on Sitecore CMS that could handle Shire’s international properties, provide a seamless customer experience across sites, and provide their content management team with intuitive publishing capabilities.
- Crayola – We helped Crayola transform their CMS into a platform that could easily roll out and launch international sites giving each country their own voice and footprint, while staying on brand globally.
At GeekHive we also encourage our team members to grow their personal brand within the Sitecore community. Our developers are regularly contributors to the Sitecore blog, GeekHive blog, and Sitecore Marketplace. Check out some of the posts below:
- Sitecore Coast: This module allows Sitecore users to copy and paste items or entire content trees between instances.
- Running Sitecore 8 in a Docker Container: We love finding new and interesting ways to do things and apply them to the platforms we work with, this is no exception. While containers are often used for microservices, we wanted to see what we could make it do with an enterprise environment like Sitecore in rapidly provisioning non-production environments.
- Disconnected Sitecore: A Headless and Non-Traditional Approach: “Headless” website architecture, already widely embraced by the Drupal community, impresses both content managers and developers alike with its ability to decouple the front-end and back-end. We used this approach in our Comcast Intranet build and wanted to share our learnings to benefit the rest of the Sitecore community as well.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
Our team receives:
- Competitive salary & bonus program
- Excellent health & welfare benefits
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Relatively enjoyable Mondays
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.