Getting used to your new Sitecore platform or diving into developing on Sitecore for the first time can be overwhelming. Consistency is key to a successful project, so it’s absolutely vital that you learn to use Sitecore quickly and effectively.
In this handy guide, we’ve compiled a series of tutorials from Developer Tim Leverett’s popular Sitecore how-to posts designed to help you learn how to use Sitecore CMS.
Volume 1 of a Sitecore Survival Guide is geared towards basic Sitecore competency and includes the following topics:
- How to Login to Sitecore CMS
- How to Log out of Sitecore CMS
- How to Reset the Administrator Password in Sitecore
- How to Open the Content Editor in Sitecore
- How to Manage Desktop Shortcuts in Sitecore
- How to Create Items in Sitecore
- How to Create Folders in Sitecore
- How to Configure Item Icons in Sitecore
- How to View Standard Fields in Sitecore
- How to Name Items in Sitecore
Download your helpful guide now by filling out this form!