Why should you join the GeekHive team?
As a long-standing, Sitecore Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on our capability to tackle difficult and unorthodox Sitecore builds and give our developers an opportunity to work on projects that push them to grow. Recent successful implementations by the GeekHive team include exposure to the full range of Sitecore’s extensibility points like custom commands, agents, processors, and SPEAK dialogs, as well as complex search implementations, third party integrations, and SPAs using frameworks like AngularJS and React.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
GeekHive is actively seeking a Contract (on-site or remote) Sitecore Developer to develop web applications with the Sitecore CMS platform and strong technical hands on knowledge of Sitecore including best practices and features.
This is currently a temporary/contract position.
What we're looking for from you:
- 2+ years of experience with Sitecore
- 5+ years of experience with .Net and C# development
- Experience with other CMS is a plus
- Solid understanding of Web development, information architecture, CMS and integrated technologies
- Full-Stack developers are always welcomed
- Team players willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project and GeekHive.
- Curious - problem solving will not be a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates.
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Personal ethics combined with career-oriented professional ambitions are must have attributes.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.