Why should you join the GeekHive team?
The people you work with, and the projects you contribute to make GeekHive an amazing place to work. GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it - and still make it home in time for dinner.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
GeekHive is looking for an experienced Senior Project Producer with strong client facing experience and a proven track record of delivering results on complex digital projects while consistently and effectively managing client expectations.
In this role you’ll lead collaborative teams of some of the smartest and most creative people in the industry to solve challenging problems for our customers, which include premiere agency partners, and highly visible brands.
Serving as the primary point of contact to our customers, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success. Doing this is no small feat. The most qualified candidates will be strategic, technically oriented, and creative - with a solid understanding of industry best practices and great judgement. You must also bring to the team a can-do, proactive approach; exacting standards and a consistent control of initiatives, their budgets, and timelines.
Our long-standing team is made up of people from all walks of life, in many states around the U.S., each with a genuine willingness to support one another and a drive to grow and advance ourselves. When you join our team, our hope is you will stay and craft a career you are proud of at GeekHive.
What we're looking for from you:
- Bachelor’s degree related to software design or development
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Minimum of 5+ years of management/leadership experience in a web and/or mobile development organization
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, and Confluence is welcome
- Knowledge of content management systems such as Sitecore, Drupal, Episerver, and WordPress
- Critical thinkers and will possess a technical proficiency that instills trust and confidence in our customers, other team members, and leadership.
- Natural leaders - we’re looking for team builders and collaborators with the confidence to work with little oversight, but the judgment to know when to escalate.
- Optimists and enthusiasts who are self-motivated and results-focused. We are looking for a skilled planner who will consistently deliver a highly valuable experience and outcome to our customers on schedule and on budget.
- Skilled in project management and able to correctly lead in agile/scrum/Kanban methodology.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with our customers. You will be working closely with customers and internal team members to identify scope, budget, expectations and timeline and translating them into an effective and deliverable project plan.
- Lead client kickoff meetings and discovery meetings as well as lead major project handoffs.
- Be solely accountable for managing delivery on all aspects of the project from start to finish, as well as all communication on project status (including milestones and budgets) to the project team and stakeholders.
- Effectively and proactively monitor projects, ensuring that projects are scoped accurately and are profitable while making sure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality.
- Be able to identify and propose solutions that proactively mitigate risks and threats to the success of the project timeline, budget, and quality indicators.
- Manage internal financial responsibilities such as project costs, resourcing, and project profitability.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.To learn more about the work that we do, work that you could be a part of, check out some of our case studies:
- Comcast - Partnering with Huge Inc. as their technical implementation team, we rebuilt Comcast’s intranet, from scratch on the Sitecore platform, delivering a solution that is used by over 100k employees daily.
- Coach USA - Coach required a more robust system that could be easily managed and updated and could also offer enterprise-level capabilities to bring consistency to over 30 microsites on their proprietary system. Based on their objectives, we worked with them to choose and re-platform their outdated site to Drupal 8.
- Crayola - We helped Crayola transform their CMS into a platform that could easily roll out and launch international sites giving each country their own voice and footprint, while staying on brand globally.