Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement. We have an opening for a contract Senior Drupal Developer to work with the development team either remotely, or in our offices in Warwick, NY.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
We’re looking for someone with great technical skills and the proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment. The ideal candidate would be a talented Drupal developer with exceptional technical skills and a passion for quality code and new technologies.
This is currently a temporary/contract position.
What we're looking for from you:
- Strong knowledge of Drupal and fluency in PHP with a solid object oriented background.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Drupal developer
- Minimum of 2 Drupal 8 production builds
- Fluency in HTML, CSS and responsive web development
- Familiarity with git and Github capabilities for source control and work item management
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and its benefits
- Nice to have, but not required:
- Experience with Acquia or Pantheon platforms
- Familiarity with React/Vue.js
- Understanding of headless/decoupled implementations
- Acquia Certified Developer (or higher)
- Team players willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project and GeekHive
- Detail-oriented with strong competency in task/time and scope management
- Curious - problem solving will not be a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.