Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive is actively seeking a Senior Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping to build the strategy while working with clients on ongoing projects to ensure they get the most out of the platform, and actively listening to customers to identify new ways to "wow" our customers through both service and product improvements.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, achievement-oriented individual with strong relationship building and communication skills that is looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow along with us.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
In this role, you will:
- Build the customer success philosophy and create a strategic plan related to overall customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication, orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track and evolve customer business goals
- Manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships with your portfolio of customers, which includes establishing trusted customer relationships and driving continued value
- Act as a main customer point of contact throughout the Customer’s entire lifecycle, define success plan with clear deliverables, and ensure clear communication across the Customer operational areas
What we're looking for from you:
- 5+ years in a senior account manager or project management capacity.
- The ability to understand the needs and pains of the customer and link them to GeekHive solutions.
- The ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
- Positive attitude, resilience and an ability to overcome objections with grace and confidence.
- The ability to identify opportunities and creatively engage current clients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Experience in Salesforce (preferred).
- Basic technical understanding.
- Driven, self-motivated, self-starters with a proactive and creative approach to serving clients and the ability to execute a customer success strategy that drives overall satisfaction.
- Likable, bring your positive attitude as we strongly value the culture and environment we’ve cultivated through the years.
- Excellent communicators with strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Team players that can perform effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experienced in building and growing strong, long-term client relationships with highly technical people.
- Organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and follow-up in a timely manner.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.