Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement. We have an opening for a contract Senior Drupal Developer to work with the development team either remotely, or in our offices in Warwick, NY.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
If you are a Salesforce expert looking for a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital customer engagement and digital strategies, then this is the role for you. GeekHive is actively seeking a Contract (on-site or remote) Salesforce Developer to develop custom solutions on the Salesforce platform with hands on knowledge of programmatic and declarative development, including best practices and the development lifecycle.
This is currently a temporary/contract position.
- Develop solutions per client requirements utilizing the full range of tools available on the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in requirements definition and solution design.
- Gain familiarity and understanding of the client’s data and security models and requirements to ensure development decisions are in alignment.
- Assist business users with utilizing custom solutions on the platform as well as with Salesforce in general.
- Communicate and execute changes according to best practices and documented procedures.
- Provide Salesforce specific guidance to the client with regard to user administration and other general administrative practices.
What we're looking for from you:
- 5+ years of experience on the Salesforce Platform.
- Mastery of declarative development tools and methods.
- Salesforce Certification (Certified Administrator or higher) preferred.
- Proficiency with utilizing Salesforce development methodology and best practices for change management.
- The ability to contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Skills in business process workflow design, documentation, and technical implementation.
- Familiarity with SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST), Lightning Components and Visualforce/Apex.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and its benefits.
- Experience with the following or comparable systems:
- CMS: Sitecore, Episerver, AEM, Drupal
- MAP: Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Analytics: GA, GTM, PowerBI, Tableau
- Ecommerce: Commerce Cloud, Magento, BigCommerce
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.