Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive’s Martech Enablement team blends the skills, abilities, and resources of both strategists and technologists to work with our partners in order to better build brands, market products and services, engage customers, and show the value of their martech investments.
If you are a Salesforce expert looking for a unique opportunity to create and implement cutting-edge digital customer engagement and digital strategies, then this is the role for you.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
In this role, you will be responsible for providing Salesforce design best practices and continuous improvement of the underlying technology functions.
This role requires extensive Salesforce assessment, process mapping, gap-analysis, and features mapping experience within the Salesforce Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud ecosystems. You will be required to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a thorough understanding of the Salesforce application.
This role will also work closely with business stakeholders to drive planning, analysis, design and product release activities. The ideal candidate will provide strategic leadership, insight, and direction to clients with a focus on digital requirements, process mapping and architectural design.
What we're looking for from you:
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Administration/Development.
- Proficient in SOQL, SOSL, web services (SOAP or REST) and Visualforce/APEX.
- Salesforce Certification (Certified Administrator or higher).
- Proficient with utilizing Salesforce sandboxes for enhancements and full adherence to change management practices.
- Manage and/or contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology and its benefits.
- Skilled in business process workflow design, documentation, and technical implementation.
- Intellectually curious with a passion for personal development, learning, and teaching.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem solver who exercises sound judgment in complex situations.
- Possess ability to provide strategic guidance and counsel to stakeholders in the assessment and development of existing and/or proposed processes and systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive; works effectively with limited oversight and direction; attentive to detail; organized; ably manages resources, constituencies, projects of varying size, and multiple and competing priorities and deadlines.
- Superior commitment to serving others with empathy, timeliness, accuracy, thoroughness, and professionalism.
Nice to have, but not required:
Experience with the following or comparable systems:
- CMS: Sitecore, Episerver, AEM, Drupal
- MAP: Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot
- Analytics: GA, GTM, PowerBI, Tableau
- Ecommerce: Commerce Cloud, Magento, BigCommerce
- Develop and implement digital strategy for clients across Salesforce applications.
- Evaluate and outline solutions and requirements for activating and optimizing Salesforce implementations.
- Create holistic end-to-end journeys working closely with marketing and sales teams to establish and implement business process standards.
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) and strategic goals. Drive action items to effectively manage them.
- Manage, configure, and generate KPI driven reports for clients using Salesforce reporting.
- Ensure seamless adoption of new technologies and ensure that customers (internal and external) are getting an adequate return on investments.
- Ability to define the overall system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and provide a solution.
- Continuously stay abreast of Salesforce trends, standards and best practices.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.