Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive is actively seeking a Marketing Website Manager who will be responsible for guiding and facilitating the strategy and development of GeekHive’s web presences to expedite achievement of company strategic goals.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, dynamic individual with strong design skills that is looking for an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow along with us.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
In this role, you will:
- Drive the continuous maintenance, support, development and enhancement for external and internal websites.
- Lead continuous website improvements and optimizations including SEO, traffic increasing, lead generation/conversion and brand integrity/improvement.
- Work collaboratively with business units, especially the marketing team, on daily sites content and feature maintenance, sites analysis, and projects for sites enhancement/improvement.
- Take projects from concepts to completion and support project management. Prioritize and respond to requests concerning existing online content and programs; evaluate system performance and utilization.
- Collaborate with content owners in the development of websites; define requirements for website design, enhancements, modifications, and upgrades; modify codebase to enhance services; test the program or applications for websites; deploy the program or content deliverables; troubleshoot and resolve the errors and malfunctions.
What we're looking for from you:
- 3-5 years of website development experience.
- Experience in creating cross-browser compatible web pages and rich content.
- Strong user understanding and demonstrated expertise in web content, usability, architecture, development, and design.
- Robust initiative and self-starting approach, and ability to operate effectively in an organizational climate of rapid growth and change.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- The ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels within an organization.
- A positive attitude, resilience and an ability to overcome objections with grace and confidence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Driven, self-motivated, self-starters with a proactive and creative approach to serving clients.
- Likable, bring your positive attitude as we strongly value the culture and environment we’ve cultivated through the years.
- Excellent communicators with strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Team players that can perform effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, meet deadlines and follow-up in a timely manner.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.