Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive helps bring marketing and technology together to help our clients maximize the return on their marketing investments. We help them align their team, refine their strategies, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive is actively seeking a Marketing Automation & Analytics Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to build, grow, track, and improve the Marketing Automation effort with the goal of growing marketing sourced pipeline and revenue.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
- Evaluate technology platform, provide recommendations on other marketing technologies and implement.
- Work within other marketing tools to ensure proper maintenance, integrations between systems, and as a point of contact for help with other marketing team members.
- Build and maintain marketing campaigns as it relates to emails, email programs, landing pages and other marketing automation projects. You will design and build email templates scalable nurture programs and oversee the execution of all email marketing communications.
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns by using, creating and maintaining key performance indicators.
- Develop expert knowledge of in-house data sources and help with lead filtering and processing.
- Define strategy, select and implement marketing software (Marketo, WordStream, Bizable, Google Analytics) including managing system migrations.
- Build and maintain Sales/Marketing relationship to execute marketing programs and enables Sales.
- Own Marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation.
- Deliver Marketing Operations requirements for campaigns across Marketing, Partner and Sales teams for tracking, scoring, program attribution, email.
- Handle requests for special reports, data, and sales tracking information
What we're looking for from you:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing software (Marketo, WordStream, Bizable, Google Analytics) and integrating those systems with other technologies such as Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical capability, excellent communication skills, and a desire to improve processes.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; expresses ideas and thoughts in written form; exhibits good listening and comprehension; keeps others adequately informed; selects and uses appropriate communication methods.
- Managing Customer Focus - Promotes customer focus; establishes customer service standards; provides training in customer service delivery; monitors customer satisfaction; develops new approaches to meeting customer needs.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; makes self-available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); fosters quality focus in others; improves processes, products and services.; continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Achievement Focus - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; recognizes and acts on opportunities; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.