Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
We pride ourselves on our capability to tackle difficult and unorthodox builds and give our developers an opportunity to work on projects that push them to grow. Recent successful implementations by the GeekHive team include exposure to the full range of Episerver’s extensibility points like custom display options, plugins, forms, as well as complex search implementations, third party integrations, and SPAs using frameworks like AngularJS and React.
This is currently a temporary/contract position.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
The ideal Contractor (on-site or remote) Episerver Developer position has prior experience developing web applications with the Episerver platform, strong technical hands on knowledge of Episerver and possess exceptional team management skills. As a lead developer, you’ll report directly to the Director of Technology and be responsible for the development, implementation, maintenance and support of software solutions, as well as ensuring that the solutions we deliver meet the high quality expectations our Sitecore clients have grown to expect.
This Episerver Developer should be a team player, highly qualified to lead medium to large development projects, and organize priorities and tasks. They will be a key contributor in the software development life-cycle - performing analysis, design, and application development - as well as driving development teams to achieve project goals.
Our long-standing team is made up of people from all walks of life, in many states around the U.S., each with a genuine willingness to support one another and a drive to grow and advance ourselves. When you join our team, our hope is you will stay and craft a career you are proud of at GeekHive.
What we're looking for from you:
- 3+ years of experience with EpiServer
- 5+ years of experience with .Net and C# development
- Experience with other CMS is a plus
- Solid understanding of web development, information architecture, CMS and integrated technologies
- Full-Stack developers are always welcome
- Team leaders willing to work hard to ensure the success of the team, the project and GeekHive
- Always willing and able to jump in and complete basic development tasks alongside their team if and when the need arises
- Curious - problem solving isn’t a chore, but a welcome exercise to strong candidates
- Good communicators with the ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely and communicate effectively with clients and their team.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.