Why should you join the GeekHive team?
GeekHive is a world-class marketing technology consultancy. We help our clients align their team, refine their strategy, and integrate their tools for the most effective customer engagement.
GeekHive’s Martech Enablement team blends the skills, abilities, and resources of both strategists and technologists to work with our partners in order to better build brands, market products and services, engage customers, and show the value of their martech investments.
If you are a strategic, experienced Strategic Account Executive looking for a unique opportunity to create and implement and deliver cutting-edge digital customer engagements, then this is the role for you.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
GeekHive is searching for a high-energy Strategic Account Executive who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, this role will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend strategic solutions. The Account Executive may also assist in developing sales strategies, they should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Strategic Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, technically inclined (a quick study) passionate about client relations and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
What we're looking for from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Strong time management skills.
- Providing support for clients by learning their needs and identifying a holistic approach to satisfying them.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Developing sales strategies.
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends.
- Maintaining activity and contact information within Salesforce.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This position is eligible for remote work, however, all remote staff must be based out of the continental US.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We eat, breathe, and live technology. But, as much as it energizes us, we also believe in balance. We’re about quality of life. We take pride in building lasting relationships with both our clients and our employees. Leadership, mentorship, and integrity inform all we do. Best of all, we’re fun to work with! If you enjoy tackling challenging projects in a casual, creative and fun “agency-like” work environment (think happy hours and nerf wars), you’ll feel right at home.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.