Why should you join the GeekHive team?
As a long-standing, Sitecore Gold Partner, we pride ourselves on our capability to tackle difficult and unorthodox Sitecore builds and give our developers an opportunity to work on projects that push them to grow. Recent successful implementations by the GeekHive team include exposure to the full range of Sitecore’s extensibility points like custom commands, agents, processors, and SPEAK dialogs, as well as complex search implementations, third-party integrations, and SPAs using frameworks like AngularJS and React.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
GeekHive is looking to expand its team and has opportunities for front-end software developers for both on-site and remote work. Think we can build beautiful things together?
While the ability to design is not a requirement, knowledge of user interface best practices will be exceedingly helpful.
Our long-standing team is made up of people from all walks of life, in many states around the U.S., each with a genuine willingness to support one another and a drive to grow and advance ourselves. When you join our team, our hope is you will stay and craft a career you are proud of at GeekHive.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Developing responsive websites or web applications
Not Required, but Desired:
- Experience with CSS Architectures
- Experience with CSS Pre/Post-processors
- Node.js development
- Mobile application development
- React Native would be a significant nice to have!
- Curious and inquisitive, asking questions and seeking knowledge.
- Adaptable, able to effectively and efficiently learn new techniques and technology.
- Knowledgeable about current trends and best practices in software development.
- Articulate, able to describe problems in detail with clarity and generally communicate effectively.
- Able to collaborate and produce consistently clean, performant, maintainable code.
To learn more about the work that we do, work that you could be a part of, check out some of our case studies:
- Comcast – Partnering with Huge Inc. as their technical implementation team, we rebuilt Comcast’s intranet, from scratch on the Sitecore platform, delivering a solution that is used by over 100k employees daily.
- Shire – Alongside our creative agency partner RFI Studios, we built a solution on Sitecore CMS that could handle Shire’s international properties, provide a seamless customer experience across sites, and provide their content management team with intuitive publishing capabilities.
- Crayola – We helped Crayola transform their CMS into a platform that could easily roll out and launch international sites giving each country their own voice and footprint, while staying on brand globally.
Learn About Us:
GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
We sleep, eat, and breath technology, but also believe in finding a balance between work and life. For nearly 20 years our Geeks have enjoyed a laid back, accepting, encouraging, fun, and innovative workplace and we’re as committed as ever to keeping it that way as we continue to grow.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.