For nearly 20 years our Geeks have enjoyed a laid back, accepting, encouraging, fun and innovative workplace and we're as committed as ever to keeping it that way, even as we continue to grow. We provide opportunities for employment and advancement to people who are career oriented and technology obsessed but want to work and live outside of a major metropolitan area. Located just an hour outside of NYC, you get the best of both worlds at GeekHive. As developers, we partner with Fortune 500 companies and the top creative agencies in the world to bring their ideas to life. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it - and still make it home in time for dinner.
- Episerver Technical Lead (Remote/Onsite)
- Lead Sitecore Developer (remote/onsite)
- Project Manager – Remote Contractor
- Salesforce Developer – Remote Contractor
- Quality Assurance Specialist – Remote Contractor
- Sitecore Developer – Remote Contractor
- Senior Drupal Developer – Remote Contractor
- React Native Developer – Remote Contractor
- Full Stack Web Developer – Remote Contractor
Projects in Flight
Looking for your next Co-op? We know just the place…
GeekHive proudly participates in cooperative education programs with top universities around the country. We believe in training the next generation of developers to be the best they can be from day one. You’ll leave here with the real world knowledge and skills needed for employment (here or elsewhere) upon graduation.
Also, check out the presentation we did for Hudson Valley Tech Meetup about our co-op program, how participants can get real-world experience while in school, and how that transitions to full-time work afterward.
Play hard, work even harder.