GeekHive Recognized as Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner
September 6, 2016
As a long-standing Sitecore Technical Partner, we’re thrilled to announce we’ve recently become a Gold Implementation Partner! This is a huge honor considering there are only 34 Gold Partners worldwide.
Over the years, we’ve aligned our business with Sitecore for many reasons.
By delivering personalized experiences to the right person, at the right time, across multiple channels, in one easily to manage solution, Sitecore helps connect our clients with the customers that are looking for them, to increase their brand reach and conversions.
As developers, we love to challenge ourselves by finding new and interesting ways to do things with the platforms we work with. Sitecore is a perfect foundation for us to use to think outside of the box and expand our abilities. It’s a fully customizable solution that allows for complex, multifaceted builds to go off with little to no issue. They have extension points available to tackle even the biggest challenges and the capability to be easily configured and enhanced as needed.
When you work with us, you’re working with a team that knows Sitecore inside and out and takes on the complex builds others shy away from.
We’ve been Sitecore experts for a long time, (just ask our clients) but becoming a Gold Solution Partner shows the depth of experience we have within the Sitecore development community too.
Check out some of our recent work on Sitecore:
- Multi-Site Generation and Management Tool for Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Intranet Rebuild using Headless Architecture for Comcast
- Provider Portal Built with Custom Workflow Application Logic for YourHearing
Want to learn strategy? These are for you:
- The Importance of Technical Brand Governance
- Why you Should Start Estimating Based on Modules
- Setting up your Sitecore Project for Success – Literally
Are you a developer in search of helpful Sitecore tips and tricks? These are for you:
- Running Sitecore In A Docker Container
- The Right Way to Perform a Custom Save Action
- Utilizing Pipelines for Long Processes
Stay up to date with our email updates!