Why should you join the GeekHive team?
The people you work with, and the projects you contribute to make GeekHive an amazing place to work. GeekHive is a leading domestic custom web development and CMS implementation company that partners with top digital agencies to build projects for their Fortune 500 clients. Our partners come to us to solve unique business challenges through our technology and strategy expertise. If they can dream it, our Geeks can build it – and still make it home in time for dinner.
Your Mission, Should You Choose to Accept it…
We are currently seeking Business Development Manager to join our growing Sales Team. In this role you would sell innovative strategy, technology, and martech solutions to top digital agencies and our strategic accounts. The Business Development Manager will work with new and existing accounts to gain a better understanding of the challenges they face while collaborating with them to identify new opportunities and long-term solutions leveraging past solutions as blueprints for future success.
The key to success in this role will lie in your ability to seek out and develop strong long-term relationships with technical executives/decision makers throughout the engagement process and continuing to nurture that relationship post-engagement – introducing new opportunities accordingly. The end goal is growing and developing our book of long-term partnerships.
Our long-standing team is made up of people from all walks of life, in many states around the U.S., each with a genuine willingness to support one another and a drive to grow and advance ourselves. When you join our team, our hope is you will stay and craft a career you are proud of at GeekHive.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Sell GeekHive’s strategy, solutions and services within assigned accounts & market
- Manage complex sales cycles from prospecting to closing
- Maintain and develop new relationships within your assigned accounts and assigned market
- Schedule and attend meetings with clients/prospects throughout the week – primarily in NYC
- 3+ years experience selling – preferably in the agency market
- Experience selling in both direct and partner models
- Demonstrated agency market knowledge and competitive knowledge opportunities
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness and ability to travel/meet with clients
- Work either in NYC or remote with close proximity to NYC
To learn more about the work that we do, work that you could be a part of, check out some of our case studies:
- Comcast – Partnering with Huge Inc. as their technical implementation team, we rebuilt Comcast’s intranet, from scratch on the Sitecore platform, delivering a solution that is used by over 100k employees daily.
- Coach USA – Coach required a more robust system that could be easily managed and updated and could also offer enterprise-level capabilities to bring consistency to over 30 microsites on their proprietary system. Based on their objectives, we worked with them to choose and re-platform their outdated site to Drupal 8.
- Crayola – We helped Crayola transform their CMS into a platform that could easily roll out and launch international sites giving each country their own voice and footprint, while staying on brand globally.
Learn About Us:
We sleep, eat, and breath technology, but also believe in finding a balance between work and life. For nearly 20 years our Geeks have enjoyed a laid back, accepting, encouraging, fun, and innovative workplace and we’re as committed as ever to keeping it that way as we continue to grow.
GeekHive is an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company as well as one of Inc. Best Workplaces 2017.
We offer our team:
- A friendly, fun, and laid back work environment
- Competitive base salary & bonus program
- Comprehensive health and welfare benefit program
- Paid time off
- Employer contributed retirement plan
- A ton of employee discounts and perks
- Work life balance
The Gritty Details:
Please note: we do not provide relocation assistance or work sponsorship. This role requires authorization to work for any employer in the US without visa sponsorship.
GeekHive is an equal opportunity employer.
To all Agencies/Vendors:
We do not accept agency resumes. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Check out our other open positions here.